Spiro® International SA is a leading supplier of fittings and system solutions for the ventilation and airconditioning industry, marketed under the "SPIRO®system" trademark. Spiro International SA offers owners of SPIRO® Tubeformers a complete range of press Fittings and Accessories.
Benefits of the SPIRO®system
- » Fast and easy installation
- » Factory-fitted gasket without any loose parts
- » Adjustable-twisting and fine adjustment mean there’s no risk of leakage
- » Environmentally friendly
- » The system is fitted with a solvent-free sealant
- » Can be installed in all kinds of weather
- » Temperature resistant from -30° to +100° C
- » Withstands positive pressure up to 3000 Pa
Meeting the requirements of air tightness Class D
The SPIRO®system incorporates a sealing strip of age-resistant EPDM rubber, ensuring an air tight and lasting joint seal, immune to variations in temperature.
Meeting the requirements of air tightness Class D, the range extends from components with a diameter of 80 mm up to those with a diameter of 1250 mm.
Because of the totally dependable quality of the factory-mounted sealing strips, SPIRO®system installation is quick and easy. Each application is fully sealed at the outset, no additional sealing is necessary.
The spirally wound tubes produced by our tubeformers feature a patented seam cavity, which both stabilises the tubes and locks the seams into place, ensuring that tolerances are maintained even during handling and transport. This ‘bubble’ guarantees the high quality performance of SPIRO®system.
The tubes are also stamped with the registered trademark "SPIRO®system". Both the trademark and "bubble" guarantee the high-quality performance of SPIRO®systems.
Next to pressed fittings, Spiro® offers a wide range of accessories to complete the system.